• You need to complete the online signing on
  • You will need your Competition Licence with you at the weekend
  • You will need your BARC Membership Card with you at the weekend. Doesn’t apply to invited clubs and classes.
  • You need your Vehicle Passport, if that applied to your car
  • If you are entered in the Road Going classes, you need proof of Insurance, Road Tax and MOT

You should not arrive BEFORE 12:30 on Friday.

The restaurant will be open on Friday evening for food, if you need it too